Friday, February 13, 2009

Hand Washing...or lack thereof.


One of my biggest pet peeves is when people blatantly avoid washing their hands after using the restroom.

I can't tell you how many times I've been in a public bathroom--where I am standing there washing my hands...only to see some lady walk out of a stall and stand RIGHT BY THE SINK to look at herself in the mirror...and then SHE WALKS OUT. Touching the door handle with her (more than likely) soiled hands. These disease-spreading people are why I carry hand sanitizer everywhere and why I avoid touching door handles bare-handed. (I usually grab a paper towel to open the door, hold the door open with my foot while trying to throw away the icky paper towel, and scootch out the door without touching anything.)


Why don't people wash their hands?!

No comments:

Post a Comment